Most Jazz Festival delegates purchase a Festival Pass by completing our registration process. The badge that you receive is your ticket to all venues. Full registration is $110 (discounted to $90 during the EarlyBird period), or $50 for University and TAFE students. There is no fee for School Children (to Year 12).
Session passes are also available from each of our venues. A session pass comes in the form of a coloured wristband, with the colour of the band signifying the session time.
Session passes can be purchased at $50 for a half day or $60 for a full day. A session pass is your ticket to all venues for that session only.
Half Day Session Times
- Friday from 5pm until last performance
- Saturday from first performance until 6pm
- Saturday from 6pm until last performance
- Sunday from first performance until 6pm
- Sunday from 6pm until last performance
NOTE: Session Passes cannot be purchased at the Jazz Office, but are available at the door at all venues.