The Merimbula Jazz Festival has a lot to offer over the June long weekend with 100 bands playing across seven venues!
There’s a lot more than music happening…
- Official Festival Opening in Spencer Park – Saturday morning
- Street Fest on Market Street – Saturday afternoon
- Lantern Walk along the lake – Saturday at twilight
- Jazz Quest, sponsored by Bendigo Community Bank, Pambula and Bega Branches – Saturday night
- Ecumenical Service – Sunday morning gospel and jazz
- Pambula Rotary Markets – Sunday morning for all kinds of fabulous local wares
- Farm on the Green at Club Sapphire – Sunday 9.30-11am for organic produce
- Races at Sapphire Coast Turf Club – Sunday
- Wintersun Festival – all weekend
- 42nd Merimbula Open Game Fishing Tournament – all weekend
- Tathra Mountain Bike Festival – all weekend
- Sapphire Coast Oyster Trail – year round
plus all that gorgeous sand, surf and sea! You’d better stay a few extra nights!